Friday 26 October 2012

Hello, here I am!

My name is Diane Forsythe and I have decided to begin a blog about my crazy experiences and jugglings as a busy mum and my many adventures with my two daughters. This is my first time ever blogging, so a total novice, learning as I go, I hope I enjoy it as much as I have been led to believe I will!

I am employed as an accountant but currently am off on maternity leave.  My husband and I celebrated the birth of our lovely daughter Zoe, nine weeks ago; we also have an older daughter, Brooke who has just turned two.  My hubby works full-time and is a bit obsessed with cars, both real ones and those on his X-Box!  So I spend most of my days and evenings engrossed in all sorts of mummy things, looking after our miniature Yorkshire Terrier, Ben, whilst juggling housework and keeping the wheels turning in our home!

Like most "honest" mums, my life since becoming a parent is more often than not, chaotic, dramatic, operates at extremely high volume and is definitely messy but most importantly it is the best fun and most rewarding thing I’ve ever done in my life and I would not swap  my life with any one.    I believe that by sharing the journey online other mums can take comfort in knowing that there are others who feel as bad as they do some days and that we are not all perfect, as I have taken comfort in others' blogs as I originally embarked on motherhood!

I hope you enjoy reading about my family, my love of all things quirky and many other completely unrelated things! My blog is honest, I hope funny and a real portrayal of the dilemma’s I think we all face as mums in trying to bring up our kids to the best of our ability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment